Become A LIFESKILLS ADVISOR with Edu Walkers and unleash the tremendous helping potential within you. Simultaneously earn handsome Income while you help hundreds of children develop their Lifeskills required in the fiercely competitive world.
Edu Walkers Lifeskills LLP a Leading Lifeskills Development Company is looking for Ladies and Gentlemen from across various walks of Life to work as LIFESKILLS ADVISOR ... Age / Education / Experience ..No bar... just a passion to help others (specially kids) is the important requirement....
What are LIFESKILLS?
LIFESKILLS are abilities for adaptive & positive behavior that enables individuals to deal effectively with the demands & challenges of everyday life - World Health Organisation.
- Self Awareness
- Effective Communication
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Empathy Thinking Skills
- Creative Thinking
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Coping with Stress
- Coping with Emotions
The above LIFESKILLS are not paid enough attention in formal educational structure. However these are the most important and critical LIFESKILLS for every individual to stand up and succeed in Life and Be happy...
Edu Walkers Lifeskills LLP has various programmes and services designed and developed exclusively focusing on the development of above LIFESKILLS.
What is the Role of LIFESKILLS ADVISOR?
As A LIFESKILLS ADVISOR, your role would be to reach out to parents/schools/institutions in your circle and outside and make them aware of the various LIFESKILLS required by their Kids and the opportunities available with Edu Walkers to develop those LIFESKILLS.
What are the Services/products of Edu Walkers?
LIFESKILLS is a very comprehensive subject and various services are continuously evolving through our Research and Development team. However currently we have following services/products which have been implemented and proven in the market for over 6 years.
- DMIA Counselling
- Career Counselling / Coaching
- Multiple Intelligence / Skills Development programmes
- Whole Brain Stimulation programme
- Behavioral Counselling
- Smart Labs : Skill Development Laboratory for Schools / Educational Institutions
- Parenting Support Seminars / Workshops
- Employability Testing- for Job Seekers and Corporates
Who can Become A Edu Walkers Lifeskills Advisor?
The Person needs to be keenly interested and passionate in Meeting and helping people. He should be Empathetic towards the requirements and problems of people and should be able to listen and Guide People. Should be good at communications skills.
Any Specific educational Background required?
No specific Educational Degree is a prerequisite... Edu Walkers will train you thoroughly at the beginning as well as at regular interval to support you in the work.
How Do I Become A LIFESKILLS Advisor? What support/training will I get?
Call us or Just walk in to our LIFESKILLS Development Centre on Bhandarkar road and complete the Joining formalities. We will be delighted to have you with us. As a Lifeskills Advisor you will get:
As a Lifeskills Advisor you will get:
- Regular Training
- Regular support from our Business Development Manager
- Leaflets, Brochure and other Marketing Material
- Facility to use Office Infrastructure for Client Meetings
- Business cards
- Timely Payouts
What do I Earn? How much Time do I need to spend?
- You will be Provided the detailed Income Generation Potential and Plan when you meet us.
- The Earning potential is simply your potential to work and earn.
- You may spend as much time as you feel like daily... we will support you whenever you want.
- Ideally you should be spending 5-6 hours a week or more to earn a decent amount of income through this activity. How Do I Become A LIFESKILLS Advisor? What support/training will I get?